When you are ready to make the move out of the residence hall, Campus Suds can provide you with many options. From apartments, townhouses, or single family houses we can help make a smooth transition to your new life at no cost to you.
Call 561-716-4026 for more details.
Copyright © 2007 Campus Suds • All Rights Reserved  |  561.716.4026